Friday, August 28, 2009

Shopping Woes


So I have recently lost a bit of weight so almost none of my clothing fits anymore. It either looks huge or just looks sloppy, either way no good for me. So I recently started looking for new clothes for work and for play. The problem is that I can't seem to find anything that I really really like. I have online shopped at J Crew, Banana and at Ann Taylor Loft. I liked a few things but everything that is a great "deal" right now is either the wrong size or really ugly and let's face it I am not paying full price for clothing.

So I widened my search to Target, Old Navy, Martin and Osa, and Anthro. Well still nothing all that stellar. I found a cute dress at Target for work. I got some other basics too, but again nothing too fab. I really need new basic black heals and new work pants and a black pencil skirt. I would love some new blouses for work and for my confrences as well. I dont want to pay an arm and a leg for these items as well, is that too much to ask for? I thought the economy was in the crapper and everything was on sale! From what I have seen everything that is on sale is crap! I think part of the problem is I always go shopping alone. I also have no idea what size I am anymore so I am pretty sure everything I try on is just not fitting right because its the wrong size.

I dont know what is wrong with me but I am definatly in a shopping funk. Anyone have any ideas?

2 comments:

Princess Selina said...

I can't remember where you said you lived but I went to a place called Maurice's in P-ville (my friend told me about it) and they have cute dresses and work shirts. decently priced. =)

Jennifer said...

Have you tried TJMaxx? They have cute stuff sometimes.

Or Ruche or Francesca's...

And you might try Express or New York & Co for basics like work pants... I can usually find good pants there.

Hope that helps! Good luck!