Friday, August 14, 2009

Exciting Weekend


Wonderful Fiance and I are going to H-town to see my mom and dad who are in town visiting from Alaska. I am super excited. Although I got to see my mom last week during my engagement party it never seems like enough time. I love my family. We are all nuts and totally drive each other insane sometimes but I love them.

We are going to play with my niece and hang out with my sister, brother in law, mom and dad. I have not seen my dad in almost 9 months! Before last weekend I had not seen my mom in almost 9 months! That makes me very sad. I will have to lap up all that I can because I will not see them again until Christmas. Again this makes me very sad.

I am so excited about this weekend though. It's so important to me that I can see my family. For those of you that don't know me that well I moved to Texas 4 years ago to be closer to my sister. I just could not stand the idea of not being able to see her when I wanted. Its been the best thing ever to have her close to me and be able to see her and her cute family whenever I want. Like I said I love my family so much!

Hope you all have a good weekend too!

1 comment:

♥ jmo said...

Whoa, so you are originally from Alaska? That's awesome!I have always wanted to go there. It just looks so beautiful.