Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Booked My Photographer


Ladies and Gentleman we have booked our photographer! We are going to be using InkedFingers and I am so excited. I think she is going to really be able to capture our day. I look at my friends pictures who have used her and I just know if she can make Wonderful Fiance and I look half that good I will be so happy.

She was my first big splurge of the wedding shopping process but I am sure she will not be the last. I am already thinking about doing a really awesome boudoir shoot with her! I got to see some of the pictures she took that she cant post on the site and they are amazing. Oh my! I don't think I will ever be this skinny and this well kept again, might as well immortalize it right!? We will see I am thinking about it though.

Yeah for me! I am happy!

(The picture is courtesy of the InkedFingers blog. Thanks Carli for all you do!)

4 comments:

Princess Selina said...

YAAAAAYY!! I love all of Carli's work! My boudoir pic session is THIS SUNDAY! So nervous. Oh well. just gotta do it! =)

susi said...

Dear Christine,

My name is Susan Shimeld and I am a Wildlife Artist & Natural History Illustrator in the United Kingdom.

It has been brought to my attention that my artwork, an oil painting, Title: 'Tropical Butterflies of the World', is being used without my permission. My artwork 'Tropical Butterflies of the World' can be found on my website @ http://www.natureinart.com/butterfly.htm

I am the copyright owner of the above mentioned painting and as stated on my website www.natureinart.com All artwork © Susan Shimeld. All rights reserved.

For the above reasons, please can you remove my artwork, 'Tropical Butterflies of the World' from your webpage @ misadventuresofanexyankee.blogspot.com

I appreciate your help in this matter and look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

Susan Shimeld




Wildlife Artist - Natural History Illustrator
Susan Shimeld

Email: su@natureinart.com
Website: http://www.natureinart.com

Jill said...

wooooot! you picked an oh-so talented photographer. i seriously love her stuff!!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

3 of my best friends have used Carli- shes amazing!