Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tru Blood Obsession


So I don't know if many of you know this but I love the show Tru Blood. It is amazing. I love the hot steamy scenes between Sookie and Bill. I also love that they are together in real life. It makes the hotness even more real for me. Did you see the episode where he grabbed her in the grave site and they did it right then and there? COME ON! (the neat freak part of me did want him to use a wipe or something, think about it) Screw the rest of the story lines let's just have Sookie and Bill show but I digress.

I was just reading People.com and fuond out that they are engaged! I am so happy now. Even hotter. They are going to have hot half human half vampier babies and then be hot together for ever. (Yes I do know they are not vampiers in real life, but let a girl have her fantasy for a bit) Yummy hotness.

Anyway just thought I would let you know where I will be next Sunday night... in front of my TV staring at the hotness that is Bill and Sookie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Christine, I love that you are blogging! I just started watching Tru Blood season 1 this weekend, I'm 3 episodes in. Love it.