Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dinner Debacle

So I tried a new WW meal last night... FAIL It was supposed to be salmon with a tomato and lemon topping. Sounded promising...

It was so gross I literally threw it out and started over on a totally different dish. I have been trying to be a little more creative with my cooking and branch out. Whenever I do though I seem to screw it up. Whats up with that?

Anyway I am going to try and make something healthy again tonight, but maybe a little more edible. Any ideas? I am thinking something with chicken and whole wheat pasta.

Meanwhile, I am in full cleaning mode. T-minus 2 days till Mommy, MIL, Sister, Brother in law and niece are here! God I am so excited to see them!

1 comment:

Jill said...

yay i found your blog!!

and it was all sorts of fantastical meeting you tonight. i can't wait to hear more about your wedding planning and WW and all that jazz.