Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cravings

So I have been craving something for about 3 weeks now. I want it so bad it hurts to think about it. I know it will be so delicious and wonderful. I know it will totally be worth like a weeks worth of points but I might just have to give in and have it. I want it bad! Wanna know what it is?


Yes the Whataburger Chop House Burger. There is a billboard on I-35 on my way home that I see 5 days a week. The picture calls to me every day on my way home, "Eat me, you know you want to... it will be so good!" and every day I get home and cook something else for dinner. Nothing ever satisfiys the craving. Nothing ever makes it go away. I think I am going to have to have it. I dont know what else to do. Last night I made baked chicken and still was not happy so I had desert, still nothing, so then I had popcorn, nope still wanted the darn burger. Three weeks of "eating around" my craving has not worked. Weight Watchers says to feed your cravings sometimes, maybe thats what I should do.

Seriously though, how amazing does a big burger with greasy bacon and cheese sound right now?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Try taking a different way home.

Christine said...

Good Call Heather. I could do that but then what would I have to bitch about?

Heather said...

There will be other billboards to lust after.

Jill said...

mmm, i have been craving whataburger chicken strips with cravy for 2 years. that was def the most difficult thing for me to sacrifice when we gave up fast food. mmmm...