Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blogger Happy Hour

Last night I was inducted in the blogger happy hour crew. I had such a great time meeting new friends who are from all different walks of life. I love that! I met some girls that I think might even be able to help me plan my wedding, despite the fact that I seem to be getting nowhere on it. In the mean time I will just continue to drink my ritas...

I did not take many pictures of the night but I think this one of Kelly sums up how we all felt after enjoying the 100 degree 100 cent margaritas at Freddies on South First. I believe the total tally for all the ladies was 17 margaritas and 3 delicious bowls of queso. Yummy I think so!

After the long drive home, I began my cleaning extravaganza for this weekends visitors. I have finished most of the guest room and the kitchen. I can't wait for tonight I have the whole house to myself and I am going to clean like there is no tomorrow. Detailing the grout, scrubbing the floors, doing laundry, dusting, all of it is so much fun! Believe it or not I love cleaning so much that a few weeks ago I volunteered my services to one Longhorn Kelly on a Friday night. So sad I know.

PS. This one goes out to you Kelly W! :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

wow, probably can never run for public office now...