Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Panic


So as you know WF and I picked a place for the wedding. We are doing it at the Stephen F Austin hotel downtown. If I have to do my wedding at a hotel this is the place to do it. Still very Austin still very Texas. I think I can still do rustic classic but in a setting that makes everyone happy, and I feel really good about this. But I had a nightmare last night about it and I am sure it is not going to be the last.

I had a dream that everyone coming to my wedding thought it was "ghetto" and dirty and not creative. People kept laughing at me and my wedding. They hated it and left early. This is totally normal right? I mean all brides worry about this type of stuff.

I don't want to have a typical ballroom wedding. I want it still to feel homey and welcoming and I want people to know my wedding took place in Austin. Do you know what I am talking about? Oh god I don't know if I can deal with this for a year.

1 comment:

amelia said...

hey, i started having wedding nightmares before the engagement!!

the worst one, i had about a few months after the engagement, was that almost everything i had planned about the wedding went out without a hitch...

but people were bored. and left early. i woke up almost crying...

xoxoxo