Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Style Me Pretty

So in my search for inspiration for our wedding I have come across a great website for inspiration. "Style Me Pretty" is a blog/wedding planning/style site that gives brides a glimpse into real weddings and DIY projects. I have recently fell in love their inspiration board creator and thought I would share it with you all. Follow this link to start your board. I am still working on mine but I think I should be able to post what I come up with later on tonight.

Here is just one example of a girls board:



They have a huge gallery of pictures to choose from but they are also working on a feature for you to be able to upload pictures of your own as well as from other sites. I think this is a nifty tool even just for decorating your home or planning a party. Having a vision will help you convey your message to other people.

Also on the website I found a great coupon for wedding bands from Blue Nile. I am not sure if we will use the coupon but it is still a great find and I wanted to make sure to share the news with all the ladies out there that might be planning their wedding and looking for deals. It was for 10% off for wedding bands for Style Me Pretty users. There is a promotion code that you type in during the purchase.

1 comment:

Janet said...

That is so cool! What a great idea - can't wait to see your board!