Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am totally a judger...

So in the last few months since i have started planning my wedding I have discovered how judgy and bitchy I am. I watch every wedding show known to man getting ideas. I have come to the conclusion that it does not matter how much money you have to spend on your wedding, if you don't have class or taste your wedding is going to be ugly.

Let me start off with "Say Yes To The Dress". My wonderful fiance came into the living room the other night watch it and literally stared at me with a face of shock and awe as I tore this girls dress apart. It was horrible, it just flows out of me like I am possessed. Like this gem, REALLY!!!!!???? A see through corset on your wedding day?!? COME ON!


I feel so bad trashing these girls, and wonderful fiance always says well what matters is that she feels beautiful in that dress. Well thank god I am marrying him because I am a horrible person that thinks someone should step in tell these girls they are NUT JOBS! The thing that makes me even more mad is when you see the price tags, for example the dress above is listed at $26,000!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway moving on from there it does not stop at the dress. I saw a million dollar wedding on platinum weddings the other day that was so tacky that I can't even convey the true awesomeness that it was. It was all pink, everything. Again I must say REALLY!?

So now that I am done trashing other bride's weddings please feel free to do the same to mine when you see my plans. I am sure someone is bound to hate it, but at lease I did not spend a million dollars on this bitch.

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Ew. Gross!! Does it really need to be see through?? And I can understand wanting a gorgeous perfect dress. But can't you get one for a lot less than $26,000?

MadJax said...

I saw the picture before I read your post and I thought to myself.. god I hope that isn't her dress! Guess I'm a judger too :)


p.s. You're from New York? Where at?