Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Weekend Recap and More

This past weekend was yet another pretty unadventurous weekend and I loved every minute of it. As Kelly told you all we went on a little shopping trip. As you know I have been in a shopping rut and she was a big help in coming up with some ideas. I bought several sale pieces and I am very happy with my purchases. I may or may not still return them, based on my guilt level. I will deiced after I boast about my finds though...

First we have this cute lavender top from J.Crew:
Then we have these cute cropped work pants from Banana:

We also have this cute shirt on sale from J Crew (i got mine in blue):After the lovely shopping experience I had with miss Kelly I went home and had traditional movie night with Fiance and watched 17 again. VERY cute movie. I highly recommend it, especially if you like some ZEXY Zach Effron! :)
Saturday I went to Amelia's wine and cheese party house warming. She has done such great stuff with her house and I envy her attention to all the little details in her home. She and her Fiance have such a great attitude and their whole house exudes warmth and friendliness.

Sunday Fiance and I did NOTHING! We had so much to do and just chose to procrastinate. I always say that's the best way... :) We did however have Tru Blood night and enjoyed having Ameliea and Jason over for dinner. They brought us Mighty Fine, ummm YUMMY!

Last night Fiance and I had a date, and he took me to go see the "Time Travelers Wife" So good! It was sad of course, but it was so good. I love Rachel McAdams and therfore loved the movie. Plus if any of you have seen this you know the house they live in is absolutly amazing, and now I hope to one day own a house just like it in the city!

This brings me to my big news. Even with the Mighty Fine I hit my goal weight on the scale this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO WHO! I know I will have gained by the time I get to my WW meeting tonight, but now I know it is possible! YEAH for me! I can't wait to stop paying for WW and start eating just a bit more.

No comments: