Monday, September 28, 2009

The MOST Amazing Race!

This weekend I spent 90% of my time hanging out with my sister and brother in-law as well as my AWESOME niece Annabelle. She is perfect in every way and totally hysterical. This picture is just one of a million. I think she is the funniest little girl in the world. Then when I got home fiance and I decided to do some DVR catching up while eating wildly not WW friendly pizza. Whatever, don't judge. As we were flipping through the recordings I was delighted to find that the Amazing Race started! I LOVE THAT SHOW.
It is literally the only show where I actually have, and will continue to try out for. I think my fiance and I would be funny as all heck on that show. We are both super competitive, in fact game night is banned at our house due to the fights we have had in the past from technicalitys during Crainum. We yell at each other the "encourage" each other and both of might just trip an old lady if that meant getting the that pit stop first on the show. Not going to lie, don't judge.

This week the teams went to Tokyo. I am totally jealous. They had to eat sushi, and at that they had to eat wasabi bombs! When fiance and I watch this show we watch it like we are actually participating in it. I say what challenges he would do and he says what he would be screaming at me if I screwed up. Its funny really, dont think we are weird. So the wasabi bomb challenge of course would go to him because he would eat anything. Then I was like "I would be screaming hurry the F up P^%$*" yes we really are that comepetitve, dont judge. So then they have to heard ducks in Vietnam. Fiance and I were both screaming at the TV like oh come on I could totally do that, what the heck hearding ducks cant be that hard. After the show was over we then turned to eachother and said something along the lines of, "thank got we are marrying eachother because no one else would love us".

Is this true, are we the only ones that get that competitve with thier significant others? Are we the only ones that think the producers at CBS are stupid for not picking us to run that race? Are we the only ones that totally obsess about everything that we would do on that race and how we would roll around in a bed of money when we won? NO?!? What? Wait...

1 comment:

Vic said...

Hubs and I can be uber competitive, as well. Really it's mostly him! Once when we were first dating (keep in mind this was in high school) we almost broke up over a game of Monopoly. seriously. We didn't try playing together again until a month or so ago and it went much better! lol