Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I might be late to the bandwagon here...

But I have recently discovered Grooveshark.com and it is awesome! If you have not heard of it here is a little update. It is a site like Pandora where you can play music for free almost all day with little interruption. But with Grooveshark.com you can pick the music you want and listen to it for free. This is key for me at my work because of the loud hacking lady (who yes is still making that noise). So the best part of this stire is you can pick the exact music you want to listen to. I have recently gotten really bored with my Pandora stations and this is a great option.

I am currently trying to pick music for a playlist for my wedding. And this has been helpful to eliminate music or add things I may not have thought of. They give you ideas for similar artists and popular songs. It is just a great site that I thought I would let you all know about!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sometimes I feel like I live under a rock because I didn't even know this type of thing existed.. I'm excited now!!