Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yet another reason I love Brad Pitt

I found out about this a long time ago, but since very few of my current readers would know about Yo Gaba Gaba I did not post about it. But since I was talking about him yesterday I thought it would be fitting I post this. Is it odd that I find Brad Pitt even hotter dressed up as DJ Lance Rock?

Now what I want is Brad Pitt dressed up as DJ Lance Rock to DJ at our wedding. That would be freaking awesome no?

BTW- I had several comments about the no Micheal Jackson thing. I think I must rethink my ban on king of pop but honestly he kinda creeps me out. Maybe on my wedding day I wont give a crap and the music will overwhelm me to bust out the WHOLE thriller dance in my wedding dress. Yea, that might happen.

4 comments:

Vic said...

I'm always in favor of MJ. He died about 2 weeks before our wedding - we were already going to play a lot of his stuff but we made sure to play even more after his passing!

Katie D said...

He was totally creepy, but that doesn't take away from the magic a good MJ song can work on a dance floor!

Unknown said...

Love the pic!

Erin said...

No matter how he's dressed, Brad Pitt is always mouth watering =)

And I haven't read your post about no MJ, but I'm going to go find that and then also try to convince you you're making a huge mistake!