Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weight Watchers Wednesday


This week I am beginning again. I have been on Weight Watchers for a year this week! I have lost about 20 pounds. I am getting married in less than six months and it is time yet again for me to get my butt in gear. I have begun actively counting my points and tracking my activity. I am looking into joining a gym, but I am not totally sold on not just being able to do what I need to do at my apartment gym and walking my dog. I would like to loose 6 pounds in 6 months. That is TOTALLY doable. So I am also going to be working on other parts of my health as well. 

My goal is to do more strength training to tone and lean out my body. I am going to drink less, see this post, I clearly need to work on that. I am going to try and set up a skin regimen to clear up and even out my skin tone. I am also going to try to cut out soda again. This is something I did last year and I could feel the difference. Slowly I have picked up the habit again and I think it is time to kick that habit once and for all.

So to help with holding me accountable for my actions I am going to attempt to post my goals and successes here. Hopefully knowing that all of you are out there judging me will (I hope) keep me in line. Goals for this week:

1) To walk my dog three times for at least 45 minutes to an hour.
2) Weigh in next week at -.5 pounds. I know it does not seem like a lot but gosh these last 5 pounds are killing me.

Check in with me and ask me how I am doing. I need the help!

1 comment:

Erin said...

you can totally do it! i LOVE weight watchers..it's been soo good to me!