Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weight Watchers Wednesday

Went to WW last night and had a great meeting. I am only down .2 pounds but hey I will take that after my lack of working out and over eating this weekend. WF and I have been trying to encourage each other to keep moving and eating healthy but when you are at Alamo Draft House for dinner all that crap goes out the window.
I consumed a bucket of beer, potato skins with sour cream, goat cheese salad (which I only had because I then could justify having the following) a malt Oreo milkshake with whipped cream. A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Seriously I think that one meal caused me to revers a months work of WW efforts. But it is ok because I still lost. I guess that is the bright side. And I totally think it was worth it to have a super fun date night. 

On the other hand I have been within .5 pounds of my freaking official goal weight for lifetime for about 6 months. It is time to make this shit happen don't you think? So this week I WILL eat healthy and I WILL work out and I WILL make goal on Tuesday at my meeting dammit. 

Unless of course I get distracted at the Ale-ymics (of which I will blog about later this week to tell you about the awesomeness that is going to happen this weekend) this weekend by all the shiny beer cans and queso... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WW always goes out the window when I go to Alamo Drafthouse. Always. Kudos for still losing .2 lbs!

Janet said...

At least we'll be active while we are kicking everyone's butt at Alelympics!