Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday night I went home, cleaned a bit and had movie night with WF. I decided to be proactive and switched out our closets from winter to summer items. I thought it was time, except God hates me and it ended up being 40 all weekend. PERFECT. We watched "Did you hear about the Morgans?" it was cute but not to die for. Just what you expect from that kind of movie.

Saturday I was a bride on a mission. I needed shoes and a corset bra with a low back for my wedding dress fitting coming up. Next weekend we are pretty busy so I thought I would just take care of it now. Well after going to Victoria's Secret and being blown away by the fact that they do not have ANY practical bridal corset type things I headed to the new Dillards in the Domain. It was super nice and I highly recommend the place. I found the perfect bra after trying on about 10. The lady helping me was so nice. I then went to DSW to find the perfect pair of shoes. I had success! They are ivory peep toes with a small ruffle embellishment on the toe strap. They are about two and a half inches high so I should not be crippled by the end of the night. I can't find a picture on the internet of them but they are Nina's and only $55 bucks! Can't beat that really.

Saturday night I had date night with WF. We went to Master Pancake Theater at the Alamo, Goldfinger addition. I love James Bond and it was a wonderful (and very fitting) date night for us both.

Sunday WF beat the crap out of our friends and family 30% coupon at Old Navy. I got almost $300 bucks worth of stuff for $180. NICE. I will be returning about half of it today though, as I went a bit too nuts. I did get some good finds for the honeymoon including 2 pairs of shorts! I have not had shorts in like 15 years, no kidding! WF even got some new shorts and flip flops in preparation for the honeymoon as well. I then headed home relaxed while watching a few movies and cooking dinner.

I had a very productive weekend! Hope you all had a great one too!

3 comments:

amelia said...

isn't it so exciting to buy honeymoon clothes???

also...i'm so jealous that you guys went to master pancake...how was it??? i totally wanted to go when you sent that email...if it was fun, i'd love to go with you guys next time!!!!

Kelly said...

sad we couldn't hang out last weekend, looking forward to the next one!

rena said...

I miss the Domain! Boo :( But good job on the wedding attire - check! :)