Friday, March 12, 2010

DJ: BOOKED!

We booked our DJ today. We went with a company called Gobo Entertainment. Sandy from the JB and Sandy morning show used them for his wedding. They offered me a 30% discount for having a Sunday wedding and threw in a digital gobo machine for the dance floor. SWEET! I have my choice of four DJ's and will be interviewing them about 6 weeks out from the wedding. So I will let you know who I choose.

For those of you who don't know a gobo machine will let us have our monogram on the dance floor like so:

I am pretty pumped about this choice and feel we got a great deal. I am hoping they listen to my prefernces and I dont have to "Philly" on someones ass if they start to play sonds from my ever growing NO WAY IN HELL play list!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

How exciting! The gobo machine looks super fun! :) Glad all of your details are coming together!