Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Recap - Drunken Edition

This weekend was nothing short of a drunken mess of fun. It was a blast the will not be soon repeated as I was reminded that I am getting to old for this shit. While my WF was at his bachelor party skiing in Breckenridge my girlfriends and I decided not to miss out on some good old fashioned girl time. 

Friday - Kelly, Janet and I had a movie night at my house. I cooked a weight watchers meal that was to die for and we polished off three bottles of wine while watching Sex and the City. Was totally hammered while talking to the girls about all things fashion, boys and wedding. Absolutely perfect. 

Saturday - Got up with Janet and went for a walk around Town Lake with the pups. Had a good workout and headed home to go shopping with Kelly. We checked out the new part of the Domain and were successful in feeling like a celebrity while drinking our Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Went home took a little nap and got sexy for a night out on the town. We headed out for dinner then went dancing. Ended up at Oil Can Harry's for some ass shaking with the wonderful gay men of Austin. Pretty sure I made an ass out of myself but still worked it. Got home passed out while chatting with Janet and snuggling my dog. Here are the girls: 


Sunday - Woke up and make Janet and I some Weight Watchers strawberry French toast. Got her home and then came home to do laundry and hide all evidence of a drunken rage from the night before. WF got home.  We snuggled and watched the Oscars while eating left overs. He yelled at the TV about winners and losers I was reminded of hoe much I love him. 

Perfectly wonderful weekend with the girls. 

2 comments:

rena said...

sounds like a perfectly fantastic weekend!

Janet said...

It was a great weekend - great way to party with the ladies while the boys are gone!! Will have to do again :-)