Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Fancy Panties


Sometimes a girl just have to give into the fancy panties. This weekend I had some returns to make at Nordstrom and with the money I got back I was told I must buy something pretty and feminine by my mother. So with that I bought four new pairs of Hankey Pankies, a new bra and my first piece of bridal lingerie. It was super weird shopping in the bridal section as it was my first time looking for what I wanted. I found what I think was cute but I could still sleep in. 

As mentioned I got a new bra. I had not been fitted for a bra since well junior year. I did not know it but I was wearing the totally wrong size bra. The girl sizing me laughed at me when she saw my bra. If you have not done this you should get sized. I think a lot of woman hate wearing bras because they are not wearing the right size. My new bra was $40 on sale at Nordies and totally worth every penny. I feel great! 

1 comment:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

Nothing beats a cheap and awesome fitting bra!

My word verification is 'insain'