Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blogger Happy Hour


Hello all my fellow blogger ladies!

It has been a long time since we have all gotten together. So much has happed since our last big get together. The Jones' are married and our favorite "enginerd" has a happy home! Engagements and wedding planning, house hunting and beer drinking as well! So many things to celebrate!

I know we are all very busy ladies so I thought I would put it out there that I would like to put together a Blogger happy hour. I was thinking April 28th or 29th. Is anyone interested? If so let me know what day is best and what part of town is best. I am going to put it out there that The Domain is the best for me but that does not really matter if it is not best for the rest of us! Bring other bloggers we may not know yet and friends who might be interested in having a drink with a fun group of girls!

Here is to hoping people read my blog and want to go to happy hour! :)

8 comments:

Hailey said...

I can come if it's on the 29th (have to go to College Station on teh 28th for class). And, the Domain is awesome for me, too :) Hope to see everyone then!

amelia said...

i like the 29th...i might invite amber and suze from regular thursday "girls night"...

and the domain is always a good meeting spot!

nice work christine! way to organize!

Erin said...

I'm pretty sure I can do the 29th too! And The Domain is perfect for me =)

Laura said...

ooo I can do either days. The domain is perfect for me too.

Christy said...

I'm interested and the Domain works great for me too! I won't be drinking, but I've been wanting to meet all of you lovely ladies!

Vic said...

The Domain isn't great for me... haha... but it seems popular so I will try my best either day! If we could meet a little further south it would be nice for those of us south... like Hyde Park/North Campus?

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

I was just asking Erin for another one of these but thats so FAR away! haha

Emily said...

The 29th works great for me. Psst, my bday is the 27th. :)

Like Vic, the Domain isn't great for me as I work downtown, but I'll make the trek to see you lovely ladies if that's where we decide to go.