Friday, March 26, 2010

The Full Ensemble

I just could not help myself with this picture! 




Last night I went to a sale at Unbridled just to see what they had. Well I got a steal and ended up walking out with my veil! I have been having a really hard time finding just what I wanted to wear and I can't believe I bought it without over analyzing everything about it.


I ended up going with a 28 inch rough cut "grace" draped veil. Get this my veil cost me a total of $43 buckaroos!!!!! It will fall to my shoulder blades and will not take away from my dress at all. I am super excited about that because the back of my dress is the focal point of my dress! I just need to figure out where on my head I will place it now but I will work that out next month with my hairdresser. 


So with that I have almost my whole look now. I have the dress, the shoes, the bra and panties (I think)  and now the veil. All I need to get is a flower clip for my hair after the ceremony and then maybe some jewelry. Things are coming together! 

1 comment:

carli said...

Hey! Just blog snoopin. ;) Keep Austin Gorgeous has some great flower clips... some of them even look real... They have a storefront on Mopac and Spicewood you could check'em out! Can't wait to see how it all comes together. :):)

Much Love,Carli