Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Recap - I got drunk a lot again

Friday - WF and I had our movie night. We watched "The Blind Side" which was really great and very moving. While watching this I made our team uniforms for the aleymics the next day. I had had a bottle of wine so things may have gotten a bit sloppy at the end.

Saturday - We got up early finished the t-shirts took our dog for a long walk and had a hearty chick fil-a meal to help get my stomoch ready for the massive amount of drinking I was about to do. We then headed to the Aleymics in all of our glory. For detailed pictures please take a look at Kelly's blog. We were super silly and had a blast playing lots of fun games. I have to say my friends are pretty awesome to be able to coordinate something like this. There were opening ceremonies, many winter themed games, lots of beer and a HUGE ass slip-n-slide. All so much fun. Like Kelly said in her blog sometimes you have to let loose and make an ass out of yourself. I did appreciate her telling my opponent I was prego, he seemed to be very scared to hit me!

So in case the pictures did not accurately portray us we were "Team America - FUCK YEA". My t-shirts even had fuck yeah written out there in all it's glory. WF went to get cash at the store and I am pretty sure some parents were offended. Just in case you have not heard our inspirational theme song here it is for you in all its glory:



I can't wait for the next summer Aleymics! We won gold at the last summer games so I am hoping we can make it a repeat for the summer events. It is going to be a blast and I know you will want to join us.

Sunday - I woke up sore as hell. The slip-n-slide was a hard core ab workout. WF took a nap right after waking up, cus we are that lazy. We then grocery shopped and watched movies the rest of the day. It was a great end to a super fun weekend.

Remember, America - FUCK YEA!

3 comments:

Vic said...

Love the Team America song... we went to a singalong of that movie at the Drafthouse one 4th of July and it was amazing!! Y'all should look into it if they do it again.

I too was drunk a lot this weekend. :) Cheers!

Hailey said...

Just looked at Kelly's blog - that looks like an AWESOME Saturday!!! :)

...and looks like being drunk was a major theme this weekend! I ended up leaving my purse at a bar in College Station saturday night, lol!

Janet said...

Our shirts were awesome! We totally should have gotten style points!! Yes, sat was a long drunk. . .