Monday, January 11, 2010

Yankee Deep Thoughts: Walking in the "cold"


Today I had to run over to the SFA for an appointment for the wedding (we are going over wedding layout options as I am not sold on the whole round table idea) and I actually considered driving there. It is less than 5 blocks from my office to the hotel and I was going to drive. Why? It was "cold" out! All my ladies in the north that read this should be laughing right now because it is 50 out today. In my Yankee days 50 would have been a nice spring jaunt though the city. Now, I actually considered driving 5 blocks so I would not get "cold"...really... I did this, and I am ashamed.

I deceded I would walk there and I am glad I did. I got some WW bonus points and got to wake up a bit in the cool air. It was really nice. I was one of maybe 2 people out walking downtown today. Guess I am still a little bit hard core?

No comments: