Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was a lot of fun. The weather in Texas is just perfect right now so I had the windows open in the house all weekend. I just love the fresh air.

WF had a procedure done to his foot so we were pretty limited in what we could do. Friday night we just did our normal movie night. We watched the SCARIEST movie EVER, Paranormal Activity. Personally I dont like scary movies, but WF loves them. He did not even suggest we try to watch this movie knowing how scary it was. I watched it terrified the whole time. It is not gory, just a huge mind fudge of a movie. The whole night while trying to fall asleep I kept thinking I was seeing things or hearing things. I have not had a good nights sleep since then. SERIOUSLY, dont watch it.

Saturday I got new tires, that was a nice raping, UGH. That night we went to Carli's cupcake party. I tricked WF with the promise of free cupcakes. He was there bum toe and all what a trooper. We then just went home and watched Weeds and passed out.

Sunday we had brunch with friends at a new place in the 360 building. Other than the service, I would highly recommend it. It was super yummy, had $2 mimosas and was very reasonably priced. Garrido's was a great place to relax and get my buzz on. We then napped most of the afternoon. Awesome weekend if you ask me.

I am going to a cake tasting today, and then hopefully picking that vendor this week. Things are moving along very well. Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments: