Monday, January 18, 2010

Update via pictures

I bought a new immersion blender on the fly a few weeks ago. I thought I would post these pictures of me cooking the WW friendly potato leak soup. It was "OK" and therefore I am not going to post too much about it. But the blender is awesome. Here I am working it in the kitchen:





It really was fun to try out this new tool. I will be making lots more soups and such just to have a reason to use it.

I also tackled taking down my Christmas decor. Let me tell you this took three, yes three, days. We have far too much stuff. I made several runs to Target and The Container Store for organizational supplies. WF did a great job helping me though and it is all packed up and in one storage closet. That's not too bad considering we used to have about 10 boxes of stuff before. Here are the before during and afters:


 
 
 So that is it for now. This past weekend we had a great time at Kelly's birthday. Myself and Amelia kicked some but at beer pong, and were the final all girl team (let alone the only all girl team, but whatevs) we also did our first cake tasting. YUMMY!

Happy Monday all!

No comments: