Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Take that "The Knot" checklist!

I have booked my cake baker. Done and done!

It was super easy to pick my baker. I am going with Michelle's Pattiserie. She does amazing work, her cakes were FANTABULOUS and she was well within my budget. BAM. Take that checklist that never ends just to piss me off.

I love my cake. It was featured in "The Knot" a few months ago and I have been in love with it since. I picked two flavors for the cake, tiramisu and fresh strawberries and cream. I am totally obsessed. Here is my cake:

I will be putting different flowers on the cake but you get the general idea.WF and I just could not get over how yummy and afordable she was! I did not even have to think, we just got the cake. Perfection. Do you like?

4 comments:

Hailey said...

Super fun design for your cake - I love it! AND...the flavors you picked...OMG, I want to eat cake right now! :)

d.a.r. said...

So pretty and it sounds totally delicious!!

rena said...

We used her and one of our layers was the strawberries and cream and it was SO DELISH!! I love your cake design too!

MadJax said...

We have the EXACT SAME CAKE!!!

haha.