Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weight Watchers Wednesday

Yeah I am going to hop on that bandwagon, deal.

Anyway, I weighed in officially for the first time this year. I actually was not as bad as I thought I would be. I only gained a total of 3 pounds, no to bad considering towards the end of the holiday season I was eating Chick Fil-A like it was my job. I also considered a half a block of Monchego cheese just a snack before eating a whole bag of cookies. So yea 3 pounds was not too bad.

I love the women that go to the meetings and last night was no exception. Last night's topic was about the importance of writing down everything you eat. One of the best comments was made while we were talking about the greatness that is Costco on Sundays. All of us agreed it was amazing you could go in there starving and walk out stuffed for absolutely no points, because well snacking does not count. One of the ladies then proceeded to say, "I figure I am walking, so it counter acts the fifth round of crab dip" LOVE IT.



This week I have already made Gina's WW Chicken Parm for WF and I. It came out so yummy. He even said he would pick that over the one at Olive Garden (I am pretty sure he was trying to score, but I am shallow that way). I made cheese ravioli with peas and shallots last night. Only 7 points! Not too bad. Tonight I am thinking I will be winging it but maybe some sort of fish dinner. I will let you know what I come up with. Is anyone else doing WW anymore?

2 comments:

Jill said...

i need to get back on the wagon, i was back up to my original pre-WW weight the day we returned from vacation, but was back down to 137 this morning. christmas and vacation are WW killers. way to go you for only gaining 3 pounds (cough, not 7 like me, cough)

Hailey said...

I haven't done WW in quite some time, but I'm considering getting back on the wagon, too! :) The chicken looks delish!