Friday, January 22, 2010

Florist: BOOKED!

This afternoon I met with Stephanie from Bouquet's of Austin. We went over her already beautiful proposal  and I gladly booked her. I am so excited about this vendor. She was totally willing to work with my budget and helped me come up with some really cool ideas. I think she is going to help me make my day so special.

I have been trying to go with vendors that I really vibe with and she is one of them. After I booked her we actually sat there and talked for a good 20 minutes. Just chatting. It was so nice to just hear about her other brides, things she was up to and how she runs her business.

If anyone is out there reading this in Austin that is looking for a florist for any reason I highly recommend her. I don't have pictures of the final product, since my wedding is not until September, but I just know it is going to be great. Here are some of the inspirations I am using though:





Hope you all have a great weekend. WF and I have a lot going on this weekend, plus I am attempting an arts and crafts project. I dare not tell you what it is due to the high probability that I will FAIL.

2 comments:

rena said...

yay! one more vendor down! We used Bouquets of Austin too and I loved our flowers!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

I have her name as someone to call (I should have read all these vendor specfic posts before my comment asking you to email me!)

I cant seem to find if you have a DJ yet...?