Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weight Watchers Wednesday (Thursday)

I forgot to post about WW yesterday so I thought I would give you the LD on my status. The good news is, as of now I have lost the 3 pounds of holiday weight I gained. I have worked out twice this week and am planning on two more work outs this week. This is a huge accomplishment for me and therefor I must brag.

I had my friend Whitney over for dinner last night. She just finished planning her wedding and offered to come over and listen to me vent and settle some ideas. I made her dinner in exchange for her services. I made a WW "Greek Penne Pasta" and altered it just a bit.

I used whole wheat pasta, spinach, red onions, almonds, garlic and olive oil. It was super yummy. You can find the full recipe on WW if you just put in "Greek Penne Pasta". 5 points well spent.

After dinner and some wonderful red wine Whitney helped me figure out lots of stuff. With your help (thanks so much) and hers I have decided I want to go with the long tables and some variation of the original floral plan I chose. I am going to go with the florist I "vibe" with the most because that is going to be better in the long run. She also helped me figure out some other small details like place cards and lighting options. I am still not sold on having a DJ at the wedding over just using an iPod over the house sound system, but she was really helpful on that issue as well. On Saturday I get to go try on my actual wedding dress! It came in!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!! I am super pumped about this and will let you all know how it goes.  Happ WWW on Thursday!

1 comment:

♥ jmo said...

Yay for making planning progress! I'm sure it is such a relief.