Friday, January 8, 2010

My horns are still up! Hook 'em anyway!


I am a bit bummed about the game last night but it was still fun to watch it with friends and relax a bit. I used ALL of my weight watchers bonus points in one night. OOPS! I have to say I am most upset about the idea we will never really know what could have been about that game. If McCoy did not get hurt would we have won? (I am pretty sure that is a yes) The great news is we know we have a great quarterback for next year!

This weekend my future mother in law is coming to town so we are going to be hanging out with her. We are doing Christmas with her and then maybe going to see a movie. I am making some yummy meals for all of us of which I will be sure to let you know how they come out. I am also hoping to make it to the container store for some fabulous new storage containers for our Christmas stuff. We really have TOO much stuff but we are going to at least get it organized. And by we I mean me, I am going to get things organized.

I am also going to brave the bridal extravaganza this weekend with Janet. We are going to try and find some deals and meet with a couple of our vendors. I have some main things I still need to figure out and I am hoping to get inspired!

What are you all going to be doing this weekend? Any fun plans I might need to crash?

3 comments:

Christy said...

I think we would have won with Colt too. No doubt.

Have fun at the bridal extravaganza. They're crazy, but you can find some good info and maybe win some prizes (I won a bridal photo session at last year's).

Vic said...

Here's why we would've won with Colt: because we almost did WITHOUT him!

Hook 'em. Always <3

Jill said...

ohhh bridal extravaganza! i totally went to the one a couple months before our wedding simply so i could score a zillion samples of cake. oh the shame... hope you get some great deals!

(and hook 'em!)