Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend Recap

Three day weekends are amazing.  I love them and really do think we need to make sure we take them as much as we can. This weekend I had so much fun and I just can't believe how fast the days went by.

Friday - The girls met for a night out to go see Sex and the City 2. I would like to give you a review but I ended up drinking to much and honestly don't remember much about it. I will be going with my sister again this weekend and hope to actually watch the movie this time. I am pretty sure at some point I fell asleep for a good 20 minutes. NOT GOOD. Time out with the girls = so much fun!

Saturday - After nursing my hangover for a bit WF and I headed to our food tasting at the SFA hotel. We picked our menu and got some great news that they have recently updated their linens! WHOOT WHOOT, this means I don't have to rent anything other than napkins. Makes me so happy.  So we took our time picking our dinner and appetizers. I actually came out of the meeting with more questions than answers. But I feel really good about using the hotel for our wedding.

Sunday - We did a whole lot of grocery shopping. We checked out joining Costco, and also headed to the HEB. We then watched like a million episodes of Mad Men, but we totally are digging that show. Other than that we just chilled out and spent some time getting our final guest list together. Word to the wise to you brides out there keep a list of all the people you sent a save the date to and those people who might not be invited to the wedding. Now we are having to invite everyone because we cant remember! Woops!

Monday - I ran like a million errands for the wedding including buying my first bathing suit for the honeymoon. Although I am thinking about returning it because who the heck spends $80 bucks on a freaking bathing suit? We then did some pool time and chilled out with friends. A fun end to a great weekend.

Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments: