Friday, June 11, 2010

Dancing Machine!


Last night WF told me he was taking me out for an early birthday present and that I needed to wear a skirt...? So I thought maybe we were going to dinner. No. He brought me some some Chick-Fil-a (I have been craving that stuff for weeks) for dinner while I was getting ready. So then I was confused.

WE got and the car and started to drive, no where near any of our usual hangouts. I was thinking he might be taking me to the Melting Pot for desert (weird birthday present but whatever). We arrive at the strip mall with the Melting Pot and Main Event, both concerning to me, as these were weird ideas for birthday gifts. I was totally confused as he walked me all around the shopping center. We then finally reached our destination. DANCE LESSONS!

WF surprised me with private dance lessons for our wedding. He said he wanted to make sure it was a dance we would remember! AWE!

The lesson was super fun and I think we are going to really enjoy taking the classes together. WF is not a really smooth dancer but he seemed to pick up the basics pretty quick! I am have to say it was so sweet of him to think of this for us. It is super romantic to dance with him and I think it is something really special for us to share!

Did any of you take dance lessons?

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Too fun!! What a romantic gift :)

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

so funny- we ate at the melting pot not too long ago and saw that place- joked about how bad well be at our wedding then considered dropping in...