Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not a wedding post! Toy Story 3 Date


Last night I came home from work and to my surprise WF asked me to go on a date with him to go see "Toy Story 3" at the Alamo Drafthouse. The movie was super cute and pretty sad in parts. Basically a great date movie. 

If any of you watched the original "Toy Story" movies and were concerned this would be a cop out I don't think you will be disappointed. The concept was about what happens to toys when their kids "grow up". This was a cute idea and totally made sense to the timeline. The end was well done and I am so glad they had the same people doing the voices. I hate when they have to fake the voices of famous people in sequels. Prefect example of this? The genie in Aladdin. Robin Williams was amazing and then the killed it when he did not do the rest of the movies. Anyway moving on... 

The movie was super cute and I highly recommend it to all of you! 

1 comment:

Vic said...

I LOVED Toy Story 3!! Glad you liked it too.