Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meetings Shmeetings

This week I have working meetings. They are all day and they are boring. So I am going to be a bit MIA this week. In the mean time I am going to ask you all what your thoughts are about changing outfits when you leave your wedding.

I am considering a change of clothes for when we leave the wedding. I was thinking about wearing my mom's wedding dress when I leave the wedding. I can shorten it and make it a really cute cocktail dress. I thought it would be a fun way to make a nod to my mom and our family while being fashionable and fun.

Thoughts on this? Do you guys think this is odd? Do you think it is excessive?

2 comments:

rena said...

I really like the idea, I thought about it but in the end didn't do it. If my mom's wedding dress was still around, I probably would have had a different view. I really like the idea of using your mom's dress though.

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

I think its so super cool since not many people wear the actual dress anymore. I have my grandmothers but feel too weird cutting it up. Its different when its your moms!