Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday - We went to dinner at Maggiano's at the Domain for our friend Jason's birthday. It was wonderful food, but sooo much food. Next time we are just going to go for the salad and some bread! It was wonderful to catch up with friends and chat. Our friends Andy and Rich just got married and had come back from thier honeymoon that day so we got to talk shop about their wedding and hear all about Jason and Amelia's new home that I can not wait to see!

Saturday - I woke up at about 5:30 am with a leg cramp and neither of us could go back to bed. So we got up and watched the world cup game that started at 6 am, LIVE. We then watched more soccer, and then even more soccer. WF is a huge soccer fan, he played all through high school and when he lived in Europe so this is a very big deal for him. We then picked out his tux for the wedding and his groomsmen's tuxes. I think we might make a slight change to what they will be wearing but we got the order all taken care of and saved the guys some money on their rentals, so that was really exciting. We also returned my shoes for the wedding to DSW, because of my foot I can not wear the ones I bought - sigh... But the good news? I got an even cute pair of Manolo rip offs that are way more comfortable! WHOO WHO!

Sunday - We got up and watched even more soccer. It was about then realized there is a great thing about all this soccer watching, I get to stare at hot men with my WF for hours on end! Have any of you noticed how hot some of these foreign men are??? Getting all sweaty and angry... Anyway, we then headed over to Costco and joined that cult. It was an experience I will never do again, at least on a Sunday. That place was freaking insane! $150 bucks later we finally got out of there. We also got our rings in and then sent them out to be engraved (not at Costco, BTW) and I also got my engagement rind sized finally! It should be ready for my bachelorette party this weekend so I am super pumped about that. I then came home and finally hung up pictures in our guest room, it has been a  year I figured it was time. We then watched Tru Blood (god I love the sex filled, hot men filled show!)

Super productive weekend I think!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There was a lot of hot man talk in that blog post! I like it!

YES... NEVER go to cosco on a weekend if you can help it. It's better during the week. Still a wear house full of costco cult member but better.