Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Terrified



Two of my bridesmaids have decided they would like to kick my ass tonight and I am a bit scared. Kelly and Janet both work out quite a bit. Kelly is some sort of freak Olympic swimmer who on her off days lifts weights and runs. REALLY? And then there is Janet, who is like 10 feet tall, looks like a model and kicks some ass at the gym on a regular basis while still looking totally hot. REALLY? REALLY?? Then of course there is me. I have not gone to the gym in a year. Yes I know it is shameful but that is how I roll. I used to walk my dog at town lake almost 4 times a week but now nothing. I got on WW, lost almost 19 pounds and was like well this is MUCH easier than going to then gym. So I gave up on the gym totally. Well now i have gained 4 lbs back, and have totally hit a wall. I know it and so does my butt.

Well with my last post on their minds Kelly and Janet have decided to "help" me get back on track. We are meeting at my apartment's gym, that by the way is super nice and brand new. They are going to show me how to really kick some butt. We will see if I can walk tomorrow...

2 comments:

Vic said...

Haha, that sounds tough. Good luck with those ladies!

Janet said...

Ha! It wasn't too bad and the inner gymnast/cheerleader in you came right back and you did great! I say we make it a regular thing, always more fun to work out with friends :-)