Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me...

 
There is a new lady in our office. She is horribly annoying. She seems perfectly nice on the outside. She is an assistant to someone and seems to be doing a good job of not getting fired. A+ for that. But she has a dark side to her and evil side that likes irritate me beyond belief. I must blog about this because if I don't let my frustrations out I might just say something really mean to her.

Let me take you into my world. Every day I come into my cube and drink my tea and do my job quietly. One day this new lady was hired and put int the cube next to mine, so now she shares a wall with me. Fine whatever, I have a new neighbor. Well then I noticed this lady coughs a lot. At first I was like hmmm I feel bad for her because she was sick, but three weeks later and she is still clearing her throat. I have deduced that this lady dose not have a cough, no, she has a tick. A horribly annoying tick in which she constantly clears her throat. ALL. THE. TIME. Every 30 seconds to a minute like clockwork this woman clears her throat. It is disgusting and so irritating. I want to throw a bag of cough drops over the wall and tell her to SUCK ON THAT Biatch. Am I a horrible person? Should I be more understanding? Maybe?

BTW - In the time that it took me to write this post she cleared her throught 6 times. Yes 6. Oh my god.

2 comments:

rena said...

Lol - now I understand the conversation at the table! My old cube neighbor used to eat LOUDLY, slurp his cokes, burp and worse. I feel your pain!

Hailey said...

I'd leave a bag of cough drops on her desk when she's not there one day...an anonymous gift! :)

Rena's not lying about her cube neighbor...I used to sit ROWS away, and I could hear him sometimes! Ahh, the joys of cubeland!