Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I live in santa's workshop...

We got most of our Christmas decorating done this weekend. WF's family was in town and insisted they buy us a good grown up tree. So here is what we bought this is pre decorating:

We then laid out all of my nutcrackers and all of our other decorations here is one shot of the mantle. I have over 50 nutcrackers, thought I should spare you pictures of all of them:

 And here are some shots of us decorating our first tree together:





WF has decorated the outside porch and the windows. I will get you pictures of that soon! This really is my favorite time of year. Everything is about family, faith and togetherness. I love lots of cookies and hot coco. What are your favorite treats? Do any of you like Christmas time as much as me?

Tonight Kelly and Janet are coming over for dinner. Janet's birthday was this weekend so we are going to toast her and catch up. After all this lovey dovey family stuff I need some good old girl time. 

1 comment:

Janet said...

Dinner was great and conversation was fun and needed as always! Love the "workshop" - this is why ya'll need to have a sweater party :-)