Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Confession


I am green with envy:

I read this girls blog and think, "My God woman!" She her husband and her parents must be super wealthy. Please check out her blog posting of her Christmas visit to her moms house. Note they have a formal living room tree and what I can tell a "casual" living room tree? It makes me want to be a stay at home mom and have all the time in the world to plan crap out like her and her mom (might I mention and unlimited bank account to go with that stay at home thing too). UGH!  Glamorous Life 

I secretly wish I had been really good about working out and being healthy like Kelly because I am terrified of what I will have to stuff my body in for NYE. I fear I might look like a stuffed sausage in my tart outfit. I wish I had the drive like she does to keep up the working out and cooking she does. Also I heard from my bridal store that my dress will be in next week, AWESOME! But now I am super worried it wont fit and then I will have a break down.

I have secretly not being focused on anything but wedding stuff while at work for the last two days. I have been looking at honeymoon locations and hotels. I have been picking flowers and talking to my officiant about the ceremony. I guess I should include blogging as well. I wish I had the creativity of some of these other brides.

4 comments:

Bld424 said...

Phew. I thought I was the only bitchy one! I seriously have to stop reading her blog because I can't believe the reactions I have. How rich must they be? Insane! Yes, those things are thoughtful and lovely... but they are also really extravagant. I never realized that I had a jealous streak about me. I am not jealous of her mom, because mine is great, or of her husband because mine is great, or of her baby, because again, mine is great... I just feel put down somehow by how extravagant things are in her life. Does that make sense?

Kelly said...

I've never seen her blog before, but holy hell, who has that sort of time on their hands? I mean seriously, wtf? Like if I walked into her house, I'd be all, this just in, we're not going to be friends because I judge the use of your time. Anyways, I'm sure your NYE costume will be fine. Trying to decide if I want to get off my butt and come up with a clever costume or just go with an old stand by....

amelia said...

you are going to look SUPER hot in your outfit...know how i know? because you still have your cheerleader sexy legs, and my skirt makes anyone's ass look smokin (and luckily yours already is anyway!!)

need a (also recently-fuller figured) friend to hold your hand at the dress shop?? im there :)

Jill said...

W.
T.
F.

that blog just shot down any self-esteem i used to have in my system.

ps: sorry for all the sudden comments, i'm just now catching up on all the post-christmas posts. :)