Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Save the dates ordered!

The save the dates have been ordered! Whoo who! I ordered them through vista print like so many girls suggested I do. I would have saved even more money if I had not have to rush order them. For a total of $37 I think we did pretty well. On the front I wrote "Save the date: Christine and P***** are getting married!" below the our wedding date and location. On the back we are using a stamp and adding a personal touch by signing each one like a Christmas card would be signed. Since we are saving a buck by not sending out Christmas cards and sending these out instead. I am really hoping that they come out well. Here is the picture we used on the front:




We then wanted to use one of the more "artsy" pictures Carli took on the back. I added this one which will be printed in black and white:

Its very "us" as we both love to drink wine and we are both actually just smiling at each other and not posed. and I and hoping it shows up well on the back of the card! 

I will let you know when I get them in. We will be sending them out this weekend and then I can check one more thing off the list. In the mean time I have a meeting with another florist tonight. Fun stuff!