Friday, December 11, 2009

Ouch, ouch really ouch...

The girls kicked my butt the other day and I am still reeling from the workout. They put me on circuit training and some light cardio. It was a lot of fun though and I am hoping that this might be come a weekly meet up.

The first day after the workout I was not that bad. I could tell I was hurting but ehh I could walk it off. I felt like HA see I am not out of shape I am just not toned. So this morning I woke up and OUCH! I hurt everywhere! I tried to got pee and it hurt, and I tried to step into the tub and I hurt, I tried to hug WF and it hurt. Oh my gosh, the workout was not THAT bad. I feel so silly that I am this sore.

I am hoping that I can walk down the stairs if there is a fire later tonight. In the meantime I am keeping my fingers crossed that the next workout will not be as bad.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Don't worry I was pretty sore for two days too - it's those darn lunges!