Monday, December 14, 2009

Behold: My New L-O-V-E-R

Ladies (and maybe one dude who reads this) I give you my new vacuum cleaner:


 It is the Lift-Off® MultiCyclonic Pet Vacuum, and it is AWESOME. I seriously love my new vacuum. Let me tell you a little bit about him (yes he is a he and no I don't really know why). He is not only a regular upright vacuum, no, he has a lift off feature so then I have a small hand held vacuum for those hard to reach areas. I love this. I can take the little part off and go behind toilets and furniture with ease. I then can attach it and suck not only the dirt out of the carpet in my home but of the home in the apartment below us. This baby sucked up so much dirt (which totally grosses me out when I think about it) that I had to empty the tray 3 times just after a basic run through the house. I can turn on and off the brush so when I am on hard floors the hair and particles I am trying to pick up does not spray everywhere. It blows my mind. I am so excited I am going to use this thing on everything when I clean the house this weekend.

I must thank my future mother in law for buying this beautiful baby for WF and I for Christmas. I am in love with it and cant thank her enough.

1 comment:

amelia said...

nice!!!! we got a small vac with the removable part, which is AWESOME, with some wedding gift cards, and, although it wasn't the $500 dyson i reeeeally wanted, i like this little shark! (plus its pretty and purple...)

can't wait to come and see your super clean floors sometime soon!!