Sunday, December 6, 2009

Confession

I am slowly falling off the Weight Watchers bandwagon. Since Thanksgiving I have gained 3 to 4 pounds from my lowest weight. I am feeling really out of control and I am terrified of being coming the "fat" girl I was a once point about a year ago.

This weekend I have done nothing to help my situation. I ate cookies, pancakes, pei wei and lots of my moms wonderful pumpkin cranberry bread. Even with me knowing my weight is slowly creeping back up I have done NOTHING to get back on the band wagon. With wedding planning, holiday parties, friends birthdays and so much else this month I am worried I wont be able to get back to a WW meeting to get me back on the wagon like I normally do before the New Year.

I am so scared.

2 comments:

Vic said...

I fell way off the health bandwagon this weekend, too. It's so hard with everything going on around the holidays. Best of luck to you, I need to get my ass in gear as well!

Jennifer said...

I haven't been doing very well either... I don't think you should be scared, though. You've realized the problem and that's the first step in the right direction!