Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend we headed to Houston for a visit with my sister and her wonderful (and really adorable) family. "D" is six months and "A" is two and a half years old and I can't imagine being able to handle everything that my sister does. She never stops moving. Here are a few pictures of the family:


I think the second one is funny because my niece never sits still. She is adorable! Got to love the bluebonnet shots! 

It was my sister's birthday so I of course had to bake something. I attempted very fancy cupcakes. I thought they were a fail but my sister seemed to like them enough! We spent the weekend playing outside with the kids and chasing after them. I at one point could not believe how fast the day goes by when you are in kid land! Before I knew it Saturday was gone and I could not feel my legs.

Sunday I had about 10 people over for bunch to celebrate my sisters birthday. We had fruit, French toast, pancakes, casseroles, quiches and I even made binges, oh boy! After many mimosas and playing on her new Wii Fit we headed home.

Another very successful weekend I think. Tonight WF and I go to join a gym! I will let you know how that goes, I am really nervous.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Cute pics, you are your sis are (hot) twins, wow! Congrats on the gym membership - and the fun begins!