Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"We need to tape ourselves in bed"

This is what I said last night to WF while laughing hysterically about the stupid things we say to each other while falling asleep. We defiantly do not need to tape ourselves "in bed" at all! We had about a 20 minute laugh fest about his fear of the dentist and that I should go first and tell him if the dentist hurt me or not. REALLY. Anyway moving on to the real topic.
Do any of you watch the TV show "Cougar Town"? The show is really entertaining. This week on "Cougar Town" the married couple on the show had a conversation the WF have almost every other week. It started off with the husband kissing on the neck while the wife is doing dishes. She turns and just says, "No way." He, shocked, says, "Can't I love on you?", she then says, "I know what those kisses mean and they do not mean 'I love you'"

Have you ever been folding laundry or doing dishes and the man in your life does the "romance" thing then? REALLY? Right now? Me folding laundry is getting you all hot? No, not going to happen. I was comforted by the fact that it must be a pretty common occurrence because it was on a TV show. I hope I am not alone in thinking this was a funny exchange. Maybe you had to see it?

3 comments:

Vic said...

Hahaha, we need to tape ourselves in bed. Awesome.

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

YES- men are so all about the awful timing. So predictable.

Unknown said...

I usually tell T when he does this to me to help me finish the chore and then I'll consider it and 9 out of 10 times he runs away!