Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blogger Happy Hour: Update

Hey All! After getting your thoughts on the blogger Happy Hour I think Thursday the 29th is going be THE day! So now we have to pick a location.

Tobin Tales reminded me that she has access to some seriously wonderful benefits for us picking a location with beer. It was inferred that  there could potentially be some (I said SOME not the whole bar) free drinks involved ladies! Since most of the places I would normally pick are very wine driven I thought I would get some suggestions. I was thinking somewhere north/north central this time. What about Triangle? Maybe the Flying Saucer? My original pick was somewhere in the Domain, any other ideas? Let's try for somewhere that would have options for those of us that are not huge beer drinkers.

I am looking forward to seeing you all in two weeks!

3 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

Remember, I have those perks too!

Vic said...

I've been super out of the loop with being out of town! But count me as a probably. Flying Saucer sounds good to me...

Erin said...

Is this hh still happening?? I hope so! Any ol' place is fine by me!