Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blogger Happy Hour: Happening!

With good response we are going to go forward with the blogger HH, please bring any friends you would like though, we are not exclusive!  I am going to say the meeting place will be the Flying Saucer as we can get our "beer benefits" and we can get yummy food. Here is the site: 

http://www.beerknurd.com/stores/austin/

If any of you absolutely HATE that place let me know and we can change locations. There are lots of great locations around there. Let's plan on meeting around 545 or 6? Will that work? I am looking forward to seeing you all in "real life"!

6 comments:

Jill said...

i'll try to make it! depends on how late i have to stay at work tomorrow to finish a deadline. crossing my fingers i can get it all done today.

Vic said...

With the craziness life has thrown at me this week, I don't think I'll be able to make it. I really hoped to try out the Flying Saucer! But it'll have to wait until another time...

I hope you gals have a great time!

Kelly said...

I love the flying saucer but don't think I will be able to make it. :( It's the Fiancee's birthday on Friday, so I'm trying to get ready for that.

Erin said...

Yay! I'll be there!

If you don't mind, could you email me your digits? Just in case.

Hailey said...

I can't stay too long, but I'll be there for a bit at least! :)

Hailey said...

Unfortunately I'm now not even going to be able to make it for a bit! :( Have fun, and hope to see everyone soon! :)