Monday, February 15, 2010

Whole Foods Cooking

Thursday night I surprised WF with a Whole Foods cooking class. It was a Valentine's couples "Surf and Turff" class. We cooked a lobster aoli salad, another salad with hearts of palm and then crap stuffed fillets, finished off with a coffee cheesecake. It was so much fun and seriously delish.

I highly suggest you try one of these cooking classes out. We had a lot of fun spending time with each other and relaxing. I would say I probably would have gotten more out of it if we were not both sick but still well worth it.

We are not doing much for V-day this year because we had a wedding this weekend and just a lot going on in general. All in all we just felt lucky to have some time to be together. I am looking forward to many more Valentine's together. One off year will not make any difference in my mind.

No comments: