Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I have a hole in my head...

Do any of you ever have these wonderful ideas for blogs and then when you go to sit down and write them they are no longer in your head? I have this problem all the time. Like today while I was driving into work I came up with the most fantastic blog. It was not about the wedding or too much about WF. I think it was about cooking. I don't remember at all.

Shit like this happens to me all the time. Maybe tomorrow I will come up with another fantastic blog that I will not write about, until then I leave you with a whole lot of nothing.

2 comments:

♥ jmo said...

Hate when that happens!

Emily said...

All. The. Time. See my post from yesterday. Good in my head on my way home from work. Uber-boring when I finally put pen to paper, err, fingers to keys.